Tuesday, June 30, 2009

MMSBC Lives!


I knew I had to make this announcement today, and I think that’s why I didn’t sleep very well. At 4AM this morning I was shuffling around words and phrases in my heard as to how I would open this letter. Sadly, I don’t quite remember exactly how it went, but I remember it being really good and telling myself not to forget it. I forgot most of it, but I’m pretty sure it was supposed to go something like this…

When you have children, you want what’s best for your them. You gave birth to them, you gave them life, and you want to see them grow and succeed. Imagine sending your child to college without knowing how to read…it’s backwards. That’s kind of a stupid example, but I swear I thought of something that sounded better as I was trying to force myself back to sleep this morning. What I’m trying to say is, I gave life to an idea, and I got way too far in over my head. I have a solution now, as to how O make things right, and give my child what I know is best. This is getting really stupid. Okay, what I’m saying is I had a great idea for a feature film, tried to make it on a shoestring budget, ran out of money, and realized two years later that it should have been a graphic novel all along.

There you have it folks, MMSBC is now under development as a graphic novel.

I guess there is no other way to put it. I did things backwards. Making movies has always been an extreme obsession of mine. Up until I was ready to make MMSBC, (which is Monster Management Security Bureau of Cincinnati, for those who do not know) the films of Main Moon (my production company) were just really silly at best. Our first flick, The Looney Norman Big Fish Movie, was a Blair Witch style mockumentary that was a joke about three years too late. Though only funny to about five people on the planet, the film stands out as a success to me because it was the first film that we actually completed. On top of that, we even managed to have a public screening. Following Looney were a couple of short black and white stories about girlfriends and working in arcades, which were met with open arms by a wider audience, and opened the door for me to meet some other fine film makers and actors.

MMSBC was the brainchild of myself and my good pal “Booty” Josh Treadway. I’m not 100 percent sure how, but we got to talking about Sentai as a television genre in Japan. For those uneducated to the brand, Sentai is what we know in the US as Power Rangers or Ultraman. Spandex clad heroes, giant robots, and giant monsters. By the time Power Rangers hit big in the US, I was honestly probably at an age where it wasn’t that cool to watch the show, but I was still hooked. I think it was around the time that a boy would begin taking an interest in ladies, and I was definitely interested in Amy Jo Johnson. I especially loved Power Rangers knock off shows like VR Troopers. My favorite is without a doubt the USA Networks Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills! Say that even one time fast! There was something undeniably charming about the mountain of cheese these shows put fourth, and I wanted in on it.

What if Sentai teams were a normal thing in Japan, and each major US city was beginning to adopt a squad?

That was my original outline for a Sentai film back in 2005, when pre production consisted of figuring out how to make helmets out of paper mache. As time passed, and the idea sat on the back burner, I pitched the idea to an actress who had worked on a short film I directed called Bizarre Love Triangle. Her brash and abrasive attitude and lust for success led me to hire her as my producer. This was a girl who got things done. She was rude, vulgar…what am I saying? Why did I feel like this would get me anywhere? It’s simple. She believed in me. She believed in me when no one else would. By 2006, Main Moon was suffering. We didn’t have a TV show anymore, Josh was moving to Florida, Andy was about to get married…it was truly on it’s last leg. I had felt all kinds of pressure coming at me to quit chasing my dreams and pack up everything and kick the Peter Pan syndrome. I was really torn at this point in my life, and because I suppose every good story pulls from real life, this turning point set the stage for the new and improved MMSBC screenplay. To save you from the boring real life version, I’ll just say, everything that was unfolding in the script, happened to manifest in real life as the movie was being made. The difference was I didn’t have super powers to fend off the evil, and I was somewhat defeated in the end. There are several reasons why the film was unable to be completed, and I could write a book on that problem alone.

This is the best possible way to tell my story, and I have met some amazing and talented artists to help me pull of this vision. Due to a few things still being finalized as far as my staff goes, I can tell you that I have done the appropriate edits to the screenplay, and the lead artist is my former student, the phenomenal Chad Schoettle. Chad is a Cincinnati native, who is hands down the most talented comic book artist I have ever met and had the privilege to call a friend. This is the best thing for my story, and the best thing for the fans, who after years of teases, will finally get to see this idea completed in some way shape or form. MMSBC lives. Now if only someone would buy the movie rights…

36 comments:

Dewayne said...

Better late than never................

nicky said...

一個人的際遇在第一次總是最深刻的,有時候甚至會讓人的心變成永遠的絕緣。.........................

紅包 said...

要友誼長存,我們必須原諒彼此的小缺點。 ..................................................

終於呀 said...

沒有友情,人生何樂?........................................

佳瑩佳瑩 said...

路過--你好嗎..很棒的BLOG.........................................

惠如惠如惠如 said...

KK777一夜激情聊天live show成人自拍貼圖自慰少婦自拍裸體圖片台灣色情成人網站情人視訊網情色留言板視訊美女免費視訊聊天室限制級極度震撼情色論壇色情特區自拍裸女貼圖潮吹性影片觀賞小穴情色片a圖片sex story性愛影片美女做愛成人色情網站性愛圖片成人情色貼圖全裸寫真集圖片走光圖女生陰毛自慰影片色情av1007成人色情聊天室女生自慰裸體照成人影音聊天台灣色情網站色情片打手槍情色天堂成人視訊聊天免費情色網站av網超性感辣妹激突成人論壇情色視訊聊天鹹濕成人網站av成人論壇免費美女視訊

RafaelLetso21555 said...

Nice Post~!!!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

明宏 said...

383美女寫真 超敢完美女 辣妹美女遊戲 超美美女人視訊 一夜情美女 facebooks視訊美女 漂亮美女貼影區 美女交友go 0401視訊美女 美女成人聊天室 美女色情交友 sex美女視訊 美女性交學 波霸美女小站 美女全裸入鏡 日本女優美女寫真 104視訊美女 丁字褲美女影片 免費制服美女影片 美女露三點視訊交友網站 高挑美腿美女寫真集 美女蒐集地 正妹牆-激點美女 美女貼圖 萬張美女圖片 美女寫真美女圖 玩美女人視訊聊天室 代言美女代言 免費視訊美女ing 三樓蘭美女 美女KK 超美女公安全 好玩美女遊戲 美女工廠 小遊戲天堂美女 即時msn視訊美女 痞客美女寫真館 視訊美女戀愛交友 比基尼美女換裝 金髮美女可愛美女 本土辣妹34c影片直播 寫真集34c辣妹南台灣視訊 免費 a 長片線上看,黑澀會美眉無名,辣妹no3 sex story,辣妹影片直播 辣妹一夜情 辣妹有約辣妹no31314視訊 辣妹影音聊天室 辣妹a片 視訊辣妹,網路援交 av無碼月光論壇辣妹視訊 34c免費線上視訊直播 辣妹喔 34c辣妹影片直播 34c視訊辣妹美女sex888免費電影 34c環球辣妹聊天室 90691 104免費視訊辣妹脫衣秀 ut視訊辣妹

蘇pet0701em_halvorsen said...

very popular to u! ........................................

瑋玲 said...

It's great!!..................................................

Fe024lixV_Ferrari1 said...

I like your blog................................

Be224nWann1 said...

影音視訊聊天 台灣情色論壇 go2av免費影片卡通 666vl net 0951成人頻道下載 qq美美色網 ut13077視訊聊天 台灣kiss911 18成人免費a片 男人幫 成人網站-天天看美女 日本a卡漫 聊天室ut 5278免費影片 aa 片俱樂部 失敗論壇 影音交友mmshow tw av女優影片,aa片免費看影片 卡通aa片avdvd 美女交友thcmt vsbox色美媚入口 洪爺自拍走光貼圖 一對多視訊,美女短片免費試看 0204成人 視訊交友fireup 台灣kiss情色貼圖區 彩虹AV影音視訊聊天室 性愛日記 ez sex貼片區 aaa片免費看影片 aio小魔女自拍qk 免費試看成人片 g8mm視訊網 色妹妹a漫18 禁 免費視訊聊天 173 線上 aa 片試看嘟嘟 火辣視訊情人 av080下載 aa免費看影片 網愛 正妹百人斬飯島愛 情色sex520 ss369成人色網 免費a片線上看,卡通aa片免費看 aa的滿18歲影片 視訊-愛情館 八國聯軍成人 高雄視訊sexy girl34c 成人自拍色情avdvd 線上aa片試看嘟嘟

HaroldM22 said...

you two make a lovely couple............................................................

建銘建銘 said...

真是太猛了,請受小弟一拜Orz(>O<)..................................................

judyrod said...

好中意你的BLOG阿~加油!........................................

SadeRa盈君iford0412 said...

自拍 脫衣秀 a片 成人 a片 3p自拍 3y3成人色色網 3級片 45av 45av光碟 4qk 4u成人 4u成人影片 50av 520sex 520sex脫衣秀 520免費視訊 520免費影片 520聊天室 5278cc免費影片 5278成人色論 5278免費 5278貼圖區 555免費影片 5s成人色論 666成人 666成人光 666貼圖 女優 全裸 69成人 69性愛姿勢 69情色貼圖 69聊天室 鹹濕 裸圖 火辣 6g成人色論 6k情色av聊天館 6k情色淫婦聊天館 6k聊天室 視訊 6k聊天館 爆乳 6k貼圖 6k貼圖爆乳聊天館 707聊天聯盟 72p影片網 735聊天室 77p2p

姵潔 said...

You are flattering me..............................................................

麗芬 said...

休息才能再次出發-隨時保持好體力-加油.................................................................

貢慧 said...

知識可以傳授,智慧卻不行。每個人必須成為他自己。......................................................................

筱涵 said...

死亡是悲哀的,但活得不快樂更悲哀。....................................................................

義珊義珊 said...

人不能像動物一樣活著,而應該追求知識和美德............................................................

淑娟淑娟 said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。.................................................................

吳婷婷 said...

很棒的分享~留言支持!.......................................................

筱婷筱婷 said...

blog不錯唷~我會常常來看的~加油~!! ..................................................................

玉苓玉苓 said...

人要學習健忘,把所有不如意忘掉,才會快樂。..................................................

tuckerdarrell翁tuckerdarrell怡婷 said...

這麼用心的經營你的文章, 當然值得我們留連拜訪的!............................................................

楊偉馨楊偉馨 said...

沈舟側畔千帆過,病樹前頭萬木春............................................................

香昱信張君林 said...

良好的開端,已是成功的一半。..................................................

淑福淑福淑福 said...

這麼用心的經營你的文章, 當然值得我們留連拜訪的!..................................................

蔡靜芳蔡靜芳 said...

老天爺賦予了強者的能力,就是要他比弱者多擔待..................................................

DaniloM_W志竹olff0615 said...

河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

DaniloM_W志竹olff0615 said...

人類的聰明,並非以經驗為依歸,而是以接受經驗的行程為依歸。..................................................

家唐銘 said...

Many a little makes a mickle..................................................................

怡于名君 said...

只有尋常才幹,但具有不尋常恆心的人,一切皆可獲取................................................

高黃吉軍向婷 said...

好的blog就是要回應!..................................................................

偉曹琬 said...

唯有用熱情、用智慧去觀察事物,這事物才會把他的秘密,洩漏給我們......................................................................