Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Progress? Hardly.

Well, I take that back. One thing we have to make sure, is that in making this movie, we use the best video and audio equipment that we can. One major problem with BLT, was the audio. No no, the Shael Riley soundtrack was fine, but the dialog had to be completely over dubbed. Fear not, because in order to ensure we have the best in audio equipment, Magen and I decided to do our community a favor, and sign up for the very informative, and very free, public access field training classes!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This may come as a shock to you, but by taking the classes, not only do you get a crash course in using the equipment, you get to check it out and take it home. Rad. So support your local public access station!

Oh yeah, and if anyone is interested in decorating with one of my paintings, please contact me. My checking accouount is hurting. Bad.

No comments: